Chateau Ste Michelle

Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle

Enjoy the rich taste of a New World Cabernet when you open a bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon. This Washington Cabernet is crafted from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Columbia Valley, with the other 11% of the wine comprising Syrah grapes for enhanced richness and concentration. This ripe, jammy Cabernet offers dark fruit aromas and a lovely flavor profile of red plum, black cherry, blueberry and mint, along with a full body you'll love. During the winemaking process, ripe grapes were destemmed and sorted with a cutting-edge grape receiving and separation system designed to gently deliver fruit to the fermenters, resulting in a wine with pure varietal expression and a soft mouthfeel that makes a great complement to burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto.

Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon made from 89% Cabernet grapes and 11% Syrah grapes
Full-bodied Cabernet with dark fruit aromas and flavors of red plum, black cherry, blueberry and mint
Crafted using a grape receiving and separation system designed to gently deliver fruit to fermenters for pure varietal expression and soft mouthfeel
Pairs well with burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto

Size: 750 ml
Region: Washington
Alcohol Content (%): 14.5
Form: Liquid
State of Readiness: Ready to Drink
Store: Room Temperature
Package Quantity: 1
Package type: Individual Item Multi-Serving
Alcohol Content: Alcoholic
Wine Type: Cabernet Sauvignon
Net weight: 750 ml
Material: Glass
Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine  750ml Bottle

About Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle

Enjoy the rich taste of a New World Cabernet when you open a bottle of Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon. This Washington Cabernet is crafted from 89% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Columbia Valley, with the other 11% of the wine comprising Syrah grapes for enhanced richness and concentration. This ripe, jammy Cabernet offers dark fruit aromas and a lovely flavor profile of red plum, black cherry, blueberry and mint, along with a full body you'll love. During the winemaking process, ripe grapes were destemmed and sorted with a cutting-edge grape receiving and separation system designed to gently deliver fruit to the fermenters, resulting in a wine with pure varietal expression and a soft mouthfeel that makes a great complement to burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto.

Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon made from 89% Cabernet grapes and 11% Syrah grapes
Full-bodied Cabernet with dark fruit aromas and flavors of red plum, black cherry, blueberry and mint
Crafted using a grape receiving and separation system designed to gently deliver fruit to fermenters for pure varietal expression and soft mouthfeel
Pairs well with burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto

Size: 750 ml
Region: Washington
Alcohol Content (%): 14.5
Form: Liquid
State of Readiness: Ready to Drink
Store: Room Temperature
Package Quantity: 1
Package type: Individual Item Multi-Serving
Alcohol Content: Alcoholic
Wine Type: Cabernet Sauvignon
Net weight: 750 ml
Material: Glass

Reviews & Ratings
4.5
1 reviews
Open in Grate App for detailed reviews and ratings.
Prices & Deals

Total Wine & More
$13.99
Starting as low as $13.99 at Total Wine & More.
today
Safeway
$14.99
Starting as low as $14.99 at Safeway.
15 days ago
BevMo!
$16.99
Starting as low as $16.99 at BevMo!.
today
Target
$16.99
Starting as low as $16.99 at Target.
today
Walmart
$17.47
Starting as low as $17.47 at Walmart.
today

Price Trends

Related Products

Frequently Asked Questions

Question: How can I replace Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle?
Answer: Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle can be potentially replaced with Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay White Wine 750ml Bottle, Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Ghost Pines Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle, Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 1.5L Bottle, Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling White Wine 750ml Bottle and Chateau Smith Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine by Charles Smith 750ml Bottle.

Question: Where can I buy Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle?
Answer: According to Grate database, Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle can be purchased most likely in Total Wine & More, Safeway, BevMo!, Target and Walmart stores.

Question: What is the best price for Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle?
Answer: The lowest price that can be found in Grate database for Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle is $13.99 at Total Wine & More. Please note that this price has been refreshed 0 days ago. The most actual, or In Store prices might vary.

Question: Where can I find Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle for the cheapest price?
Answer: Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle can be purchased at many locations for various prices, but according to Grate database - the best price can be found at Total Wine & More for $13.99.

Question: What are the features of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle?
Answer: Some of the key attributes of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle includes Adult Beverages.

Question: Should I buy Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle?
Answer: While Grate cannot tell what to buy or what not - the average feedback about Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml Bottle is undefined out of 5 based on undefined reviews.

Important

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
Although product information is regularly updated, Grate websites and applications are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Grate.app nor without due acknowledgement.

Grate.App. © Copyright 2020.